Bikes are designed to run well for a long time with proper care and maintenance. The professionals at Owenhouse are here to provide quality service when you bike isn’t running at its full potential or just needs a little extra TLC. Appointments are not required so stop by anytime to talk to one of our mechanics about what we can do for you!
At our full-service shop, your bike will be evaluated for any underlying issues and we will provide an estimate before the work begins. Our skilled mechanics work to keep turnaround times quick; one to two days during the winter months, and three to seven days (or possibly longer if we’re especially busy) during our peak summer months.
À la carte Services: Don’t need a full tune-up? Ask us about our large range of à la carte services for every aspect of your bike.
Rush Services: Need your bike ready in a hurry? Come in with your bike to schedule expedited service: 30% labor surcharge, with a $30 minimum.
The Fine Print:
– Parts not included unless specified.
– All tune-ups include a discounted labor rate to install select parts purchased from Owenhouse.
(See a mechanic for details.)
– Damaged, corroded or seized parts may increase labor cost.
– Complex internal routing may increase labor cost.
– Cleaning fee may apply to excessively dirty bikes: $12 minimum.
– Recumbent bikes: add 30% to labor rate.
– Tandems and tricycles: add 50% to labor rate.
– Bike disposal and recycling: $20 minimum.
Boxing & Unboxing
Just because you’re traveling doesn’t mean you can’t take your bike. We are a designated drop-off point for BikeFlights.com, a service that takes the hassle out of shipping your bike. While it’s up to you to schedule the pickup and shipping of your bike, we’re here to help you get it ready for the journey.
Boxing a Bike
We’ll box up your bike up so it’s ready to ship. Box and packing materials included.
Unboxing & Building A Bike
Have your bike shipped to us; we’ll unbox and build it for you (includes minor adjustments).
Arrangements for pickup and shipping with BikeFlights.com must be made by you, the customer.
*Does not include the cost of shipping or any other fees associated with the services provided by BikeFlights.com.